Welcome! The MAD Blog: Gentuta Butterfly & flowers

Welcome to my world!

This is my place! My playground. I share my toughts, likes, dislikes, my life as a student and whatever comes in my mind!

Lover of the arts and crafts, handmade stuff and anything that is unique, unusual, special, and crazy. A fan of Irregular Choice and Chottronette.

If you want to say something, I am free to chat on my blog, or at chattybiu@yahoo.com

Gentuta Butterfly & flowers


Gentuta mesager, dulce ,practica si rezistenta.
Din doc si panza groasa.
Captusita +buzunarel interior pt telefon si altele.
Breteluta este lunga si rezistenta.
Flori colorate desenate cu markere pentru textile (se spala normal)
Brosa cu fluturas maron este detasabila.
Gentuta se inchide cu o capsa .

INFO:

dimensiuni gentuta: 26 x 26 x 7

dimensiune buzunarel: aprox 9 x 15 cm

lungime bareta : aprox 120 cm

65 ron

now: 50 ron

0 COMENTARII on "Gentuta Butterfly & flowers"

Trimiteți un comentariu