Welcome! The MAD Blog: New blog..

Welcome to my world!

This is my place! My playground. I share my toughts, likes, dislikes, my life as a student and whatever comes in my mind!

Lover of the arts and crafts, handmade stuff and anything that is unique, unusual, special, and crazy. A fan of Irregular Choice and Chottronette.

If you want to say something, I am free to chat on my blog, or at chattybiu@yahoo.com

New blog..


...To reflect my new life. Coz u really have to make changes when something important happens in your life.

I guess it took me one year to realise..that really, I have a new life. A better one I tought, well it s better but we all know what's better it s harder.

So I ve been living like a bear for the past year ( as in hibernating ), trying to find my way in this new world of mine. It wasn't that bad tho'... until I realised that something's missing. Maybe it was the careless life back home, or just...being home, but no... I was missing a hobby.

Used to love handmade stuff, used to make handmade stuff, until I had to move out of country. Now my forgotten hobby is alive again, trying it on an unknown ground.

Who knows...

0 COMENTARII on "New blog.."

Trimiteți un comentariu